Thursday, January 29, 2015

Photos and Videos from Poland Trip

Well, I've been captioning and organizing all day, so here are the links to my albums.  Enjoy!

I will be continuing regular posts on my blog regarding the trip.

For those of you who are not regular blog-readers, at the bottom of every individual blog, you can click "home" and it should take you to a screen where you will see the archive of all my blog posts.

Let's try some pictures! Each hyperlink should take you to an album for each day.  There are still photographs and a few videos.

Pre-travel Fun

Travel to Warsaw

Day 1 - Warsaw

Day 2 - Warsaw/travel to Krakow

Day 3 - Krakow/Auschwitz I

Day 4 - Oswiecim/Auschwitz 70 Commemoration

Travel Home

This has been the experience of a lifetime.  I am so thankful to have had this opportunity.  My pictures certainly do not do justice to all that I got to see and experience, so I have included links with additional info in many captions.  Please look around!  (You should be able to tap "slideshow" in the upper left corner of each album to see the photos in slideshow format without clicking - but that may be different when there are videos playing...I'm still learning!)

Also, if there are any specific questions or topics you would like for me to address, please follow this link.  I'll try to answer your questions via email or in an upcoming blog.   Click HERE to complete a form.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment